1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on this site without the written permission of Hometown Property Mangement Services, LLC. Hometown Property Mangement Services neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Hometown Property Mangement Services.
2. While Hometown Property Mangement Services uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Hometown Property Mangement Services, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Hometown Property Mangement Services assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
3. Your use and browsing of this site is at your risk. Neither Hometown Property Mangement Services, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Hometown Property Mangement Services also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this site.
4. Any communications or materials you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Hometown Property Mangement Services, LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Hometown Property Mangement Services is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission of Hometown Property Mangement Services, LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms & Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Hometown Property Mangement Services and others. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of Hometown Property Mangement Services or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on this site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Hometown Property Mangement Services will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Hometown Property Mangement Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. You linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Hometown Property Mangement Services may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms & Conditions to which you are bound.